Wednesday, June 25, 2014

these are a few of my favorite things

I love love love to make lists. To-do lists, grocery lists, wish lists, etc. I find that, in the case of to-do lists, making the list is a way of avoiding the items on that list. It is probably from the to-do list that my love of lists stemmed. In honor of my new blog, I've decided to create a set of lists that is fun for me and informative for you... Enjoy!

TOP 5 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. The Office
2. Friends
3. New Girl
4. Parks & Recreation
5. How I Met Your Mother

THINGS I HATE (you should know that I try not to hate people/things but... it's hard to do sometimes)
1. almonds
2. Ray Allen
3. my grandma's car
4. dirty hands
5. feet
6. beans
7. Gossip Girl (I've only seen one episode but I hate it)
8. waking up
9. hospitals

FEARS
1. needles
2. cats
3. small spaces
4. drowning to death
5. burning to death
6. suffocating to death
7. car accidents
8. life threatening diseases

FAVORITE FOODS
1. corn
2. chicken fajita tacos
3. chips & salsa
4. green enchiladas
5. king ranch chicken
6. salmon
7. brownies
8. I have most likely forgotten so many foods... I'm sorry this is a high-pressure situation.

*For my last list, I have made the courageous decision to only include 5 names. For those curious and/or confused about my choices, just know that there are so many more names I wish to name, but alas I am tired and lazy. Maybe another time.

FAVORITE FAMOUS PEOPLE
1. Jimmy Fallon
2. John Krasinski
3. Amy Poehler
4. Patty Mills
5. Andrew Garfield

Congrats!! Now you know everything you need to know about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment