Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Birth of a Blog

Welcome to my blog! I apologize in advance for not knowing how to run a blog because I've never done it before. Starting a blog was an impulsive decision I made after reading Mindy Kaling's book, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns). I love writing but I've decided I'm not creative enough to write a fictional story about vampires with cancer who fall in love. I could write a fictional book about something else, but has any book not about the items said above ever been successful??? So anyway I instead decided I want to write a quirky autobiography that will make every person in America idolize and envy me and my glowing personality. Unfortunately, I have observed that most (and when I say most I mean all) successful autobiographies are written by famous people with an already-established fan base. Don't get me wrong, I definitely have an established fan base, but I'm no narcissist-- I realize it isn't quite large enough to sell enough copies to make the whole process worth it. So I guess a blog is the next best thing.

1 comment: